Consultant Advisory Services
Consultant Advisory Services are accessed through your local CBDC- NOBL Office. If you're interested in applying please download the application form on this page, and attach to it the relevant information which includes:
- The Statement of Work from the Consultant (this is the proposed scope of the project the consultant will be completing for the client)
- Other information the client wishes to include that outlines the need for the CAS.
* Currently CAS has reached it's maximum funding, please check back for updates on when it will be available once more.
This should be emailed to: email@example.com
Or Mailed to:CBDC-NOBL
c/o Jo-Ann MacDonald
257 Main Street
Antigonish, NS B2G 2A5
Entrepreneurial Training Fund services are also accessed through CBDC- NOBL.
- Profile of your organization, including a description of the product or service you offer,
- 3 years recent financial statements (if applicable),
- Description of your current situation and the proposed activity,
- Proposal from the Consultant/Trainer (includes statement of work and company profile).
Please send the application package to:CBDC-NOBL c/o Jo-Ann MacDonald257 Main StreetSuite 206
Antigonish, NS B2G 2A5902-867-6625 (Office)jo-Ann.firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Jean and my business is Jeanious Design.
I have taken several of the courses offered by CBDC and I feel they have helped me crack out of the shell I was in.
Nervous to approach people, nervous to put myself out there in the business world and succeed or fail.
Being in class with other fresh and seasoned business people and seeing that I was not alone in my quest for business knowledge, helped me a lot.
I still have along way to go but every day that goes by I become more confident with my learning and business approach.
I am looking forward to the new classes!